On 10 Dec, 2020 Minister of Education, Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal conducted interaction where he addressed all the queries/doubts related to JEE Main 2021 exam. All the key points and summary of that day are mentioned below. He also added that his ministry is considering to hold multiple sessions of JEE Main.
Using #EducationMinisterGoesLive, students asked regarding CBSE Board Exam 2021 and JEE Main 2021. Where Minister Hints At Change In Exam Pattern. Education minister adds point By mentioning about Multiple Attempts For JEE Main. Though Exam dates are not yet finalised but minister assures that it will be declared very soon and NTA (National Testing Agency) will take care about no clashes in the exam date of CBSE Board and JEE Mains 2021.Also Exam officials had earlier told that the first round of JEE Main will likely be held in February 2021 instead of January. Some more updates of JEE 2021 are
Some important points of webinar a JEE aspirant student should notice are :
1) Regarding the Syllabus:
2) Change in Exam Pattern: Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ did not state categorically about change in the syllabus but hinted there may be changes in the way questions are framed.
3) About Multiple attempts: The ministry is discussing the possibility of conducting JEE Main more than twice every year. Mr. Pokhriyal said that the ministry is considering if JEE Main can be held for up to four times.
4) Syllabus of JEE Main 2021: Education minister stated that discussion on reducing the syllabus of JEE Main 2021 is still going on. The goal is to make participation from all boards as some boards have agreed and some have not.
5) Syllabus of CBSE: Mr. Pokhriyal said that CBSE has already reduced syllabus by 30 per cent so there are no chance of more reduction in syllabus.
6) Points on Practical Exam: Mr. Pokhriyal mentioned that If students cannot visit schools for lab work, it will not be possible to hold CBSE practical exams and he will discussed more on this point he added